Saturday 8 February 2014

Do only things that make you happy!

Hey guys! how was your week? Mine, fine, hectic as always, trying to balance myself among work, physio, courses and the girls! 





A couple of days ago, I read this article (old but well grounded) about 10 Easy Things That Will Make You Happier, which I found very intriguing. Indeed, I agree that hapiness is a very personal matter.. So, I am happy, but I think I was born happy! 

Maybe because I sleep a lot (so I am more responsive to positive emotions), or do all in my power to exercise (as soon as I feel 100% ok with my foot I will definetely try the-scientific-7-minute-workout), or stay in touch with my friends (here how I communicate with my long distance friends), or adore going outside when the weather is chilly (happiness is maximized at 13.9°C according to Americal Meteorogical Society, or I keep smiling (sometimes people misunderstand this, but I don't care, I can't help it!) and try to spontaneously laugh out as much as I can...But Happiness is bottomless, so the more you get, the more you desire.. there 's a big margin to be happier.. Helping others (here my post for Kiva), show gratitude, practise meditation will definetely boost our happiness levels! What do you do to push up your happiness? 


via 

Here are some nice links on the web: 


A touching video for a good reason one-second 
(sometimes, I think crying also makes us happier)

A helpful book of how to get happier  The Happiness Project

I loved this DIY  FEATHER PENDANT

Have a nice weekend!
G

10 comments:

  1. Great post, I really wish I could master happiness, but it totally dependant on my mindset!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soo true! it is not always easy!! thank you for passing by!

      Delete
  2. Great post!! thank you for your comment!
    I follow you by Bloglovin!
    Have a nice sunday! and my like in bloglovin for you too!!!:)))
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias mi bonita!:) I already did it!
      besitos!

      Delete
  3. Amazing post, dear! Thanks for your visit1
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing :)

    R.

    http://rougezo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely resonate with what you say, especially for sleeping a lot, I do that too ;) Wish you a Happy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe in a lot of ways happiness is a decision … and a lot of the things you mention are actions you can take to make that decision! Now, excuse me--- because I have to check out this 7 minute work out!

    ReplyDelete